Seller represented by:
Denise Woodstock with Quebec Realty Corp.
1420 NW 20th 203 Ave Unit 203 Delray Beach, FL 33445 Get directions$120,000 $105/Sq. ft.
- Age 41 Years
- MLS# F1318810
- Listed 6 Years 2 Months 27 Days Ago
WOW! This one is a Stunner. This unit has been totally remodeled & is both gorgeous & immaculate. Absolutely high end furnishings negotiale. Tile floor, stack washer & dryer. Lovely view of water. kitchen granite Counter & bathroom. Amenities heated pool tennis ect. Easy to show.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Denise Woodstock with Quebec Realty Corp.
- Beds Total: 2
- Bedroom Description: Sitting Area - Master Bedroom
- Baths Full: 2
Building and Construction
- Design Description: Condo 5+ Stories
- Floor Description: Tile Floors
- Year Built Description: Resale
Exterior and Lot Features
- Exterior Features: Barbeque, Storm/Security Shutters
- View: Water View
Waterfront and Water Access
- Waterfront Description: Lake Front
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Description: Central Cooling
Amenities and Community Features
- Bbq/Picnic Area
- Exercise Room
- Community Room
- Vehicle Wash Area
- Exterior Lighting
- Heated Pool
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Verified
- Association Fee: 345
Other Property Info
- County Or Parish: Palm Beach County
- Area: 4530
- Parcel Number: 12434607050212030
- Subdivision Name: Pines Of Delray North Con
- Unit Design: Exterior Cat Walk
- Total Floors In Building: 2
|7||Crosspointe Elementary School||PK-5||1.4 mi|
|4||Carver Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|3||Atlantic High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Unity Private School||PK-8||1.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1420 NW 20th 203 Ave Unit 203
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.